Monday 28 May 2012

Closing soon

It is currently the final and worst week there is in relation to this project.
No matter when you start, the final week is full of pressure and speedy working. The work itself is not difficult as it comprises of everything we have learnt over the past two years, but by no means is it easy. The content of the project is overwhelming and trying to include everything I/my tutors deem appropriate MUST go in. It is all coming together but I don't want to hand this in and think....whoops I forgot to add...?
I've had the time and the resources so hopefully I've included everything.
I'm currently doing the Sales Forecast and the Budget Plan which will hopefully be complete as of tomorrow.
This week will also include the final edit of my advert. I must present a 30 sec shortened version as to understand the concept of a 'real' advert and also my original version which is sitting at around 1min 30 sec.
Fingers Crossed X

No comments:

Post a Comment