Wednesday 30 May 2012

Gasp.

Finally I have received the footage from my brother in Thailand.
In order for my advert to make sense I was relying on my sibling to shoot the buying process.
As glamorous as it...it is actually extremely rewarding when you find an exciting design.

The advert is an important aspect of my plan as I feel visuals aid the business. When people see a story or a visual representation it makes the whole brand come together and shows the passion that I have an everyone involved in Shipment has.

We may be small at the moment but hopefully we will grow into something new and exciting.
Its a scary industry to enter into but nobody ever got anywhere not taking risks. Hopefully theres room for one eager online brand.

Nearly finished the plan.


No comments:

Post a Comment