Wednesday 2 May 2012

No light.

Everything is slowly coming together.
The most difficult part about this project is the amount of information required. 
At the moment I'm trying to get my projected sales forecast and profit & loss accounts together. 
Since the business is in the start-up phase, a huge part of the accounts has to be predicted. This makes the task more complicated as I am creating figures instead of being handed them. This aspect is extremely important to me as this grounds the business. The marketing and PR aspects seem frivolous in comparison as the moment. I guess once all the numbers are out the way everything else will be much more exciting.
A huge benefit of this project is that it's a real life situation with real figures and realistic outcomes. The brand is really coming together but there is still no light at the end...at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment