Monday 21 May 2012

Lights.Camera.

Research
Storyboard
Advert. All done.
I'm extremely relieved to say that the advert has been shot. It took an entire day of repetitive filming but I feel something good will come out of it. The advert has been stylised in terms of how it was shot. I'm not a cinematographer so making the most of what I had and did not have was the goal. 
The advert is based around the journey of the Shipment products more accurately titled 'Uniquely Travelled Fashion'. I wanted the advert to be descriptive and tell a story as opposed to being 'fashiony' or abstract. I feel the visuals in my product can portray that. It was also an opportunity to highlight the 'handpicked' and 'limited' aspect of the Shipment products and the lengths and processes that make it all happen. Obviously most retailers import products but this advert shows Shipments' unique process. 
This brand is a passion of mine aswell as business which is important to always remeber. If you lose interest and drive then the brand will be no better than any other brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment