Thursday 10 May 2012

Flo

After having a much needed tutorial, I 1...feel like everything's going smoothly, and 2... feel like I'm actually on the right track. It's always difficult knowing where you're going as we have very little interaction with our tutors. I guess this is the independent part of the course. It's important to utilize the little time we have with them.
At this point I'm basically just adding to my project and going through the recommended layouts and also adding parts I feel are necessary. Since my project is a small start-up business, my project is very different to most others as most students are doing their project on an established brand. My tutor has assured me this shall not hinder me but I just have to take a different approach whilst including all the necessary requirements.
Next week I'm happy to be receiving some guidance off my tutor in order to help compile my projected sales for the company. We touch on Fashion Business Management on our course but never progressed onto projected sales so this will be an extremely helpful tutorial.

7 P's are my life at the moment and of course I keep reverting back to my Macro Analysis.

Also....this weekend will be thinking about this concept/promotional video I have to do. Hopefully I will have a storyboard and mood board  to show you in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment