Tuesday 8 May 2012

Treading

This past week has been spent doing all the repetitive tasks of tables and tables. The SPICC, PESTLE, and Segmentation are done and I can now move swiftly on.
I do however have a couple of questions to ask in my up and coming tutorial as some areas are a bit unclear. I'm trying to understand whether this is a business plan, marketing plan or both. Talking amongst ourselves just seems to accumulate more confusion.
I've also tried to get a rough idea of a projected sales forecast from the stock that currently have. Since this is a start-up business, everything is carried out on a much smaller scale as the budget is extremely low in comparison. As long as I'm giving SMART objectives and thinking of potential objectives then hopefully the plan will start to come together.
I'm currently at the point where I'd like to get as much done as possible so I'm not worrying about not having done this and that. I'm gradually going through the requirements in the handbook but also looking at power points and previous projects to form my plan.
I like to focus on the written side of this and hopefully the visual aspect can be carried out when I feel the groundwork has been done.

No comments:

Post a Comment